With the capability to accommodate a standard weight capacity of 4,400 lbs, Satellite storagecontainer/pallet racking system can handle various pallet types.
Using a counter rotation principle, Westfalia’s Satellite® quickly and safely moves pallets at a rate of 30 to 120 pallets per hour per Storage/Retrieval Machine (S/RM) with gentle starts and stops.
- Handles various pallet types
- standard GMA
- 9-block or other custom pallets
- Allows multiple length rolls to be stored in same storage lane to optimize space utilization
- Stores pallets with either long or short side leading
- Can be lengthened or shortened to accommodate non-standard unit loads
- Can provide double or triple pallet support depending on pallet weight
- Rapid storage and retrieval of pallets in a single, double or multiple deep rack structure
- Vertical lift variants:
- For rolls – rounded profile to engage round part of roll
- For pallets – stainless top raises pallet off support rails