Fatma Mohammed Said Al Harthy
MA in Corporate Governance- ICSA, UK
Fatma is a well know woman entrepreneur in Sultanate of Oman. She has an acute business acumen and leadership qualities to drive organization to the path of development. She is the founder of the Shape Business Consulting firm. Fatma is the alumnus of the reputed ICSA-Institute of governance, United Kingdom.
She has also served the Royal Court Affairs of Oman as Manager in the Market and Research Dept. She has a long history and loads of experience in fields of contracting, procurement. Fatma provides valuable consultations to private and public organizations in areas related to corporate governance, International benchmarking, and applying code of compliance to standardize policies for effective implementations of businesses. She also filed nominations for Oman’s 8th parliamentary elections held in 2015.
Fatma seeks to serve the state of Oman with a keen foresight to envisage the rapid developments of this dynamic economy. Fatma incorporated the National Trading and Supplies L.L.C with a mission to expand business to different verticals and provide valuable services to this great nation.
National Trading and Supplies L.L.C provides services to defense, Airports and construction companies. The Line-of-Products includes Ground Support equipment; Arms and Ammunitions, Explosives; Control systems; Airport and aircraft maintenance equipment’s; communication devices, IT hardware, CCTV cameras and devices, Software services; GPS, Navigation and Satellite communication equipment’s; Material Handling and Packaging; Medical and medevac equipment’s; Data Recording and storage; Fire control and Targeting, Electronic subsystems and Components.
During her leisure time, Fatma can be seen delivering lectures on Personal & management development, corporate governance, Sustainable Business and ethics in various organizations.
- MA in corporate governance.
- Associate degree in Administration (Kingdom of Bahrain).
- Certificate in Neuro Linguistics Program(Muscat 2011).
- Diploma in professional trainer ( International arab academy, 2012)
- Graduate member of institute of chartered secretaries and administrator- ISCA (UK).
- Since 2008, Worked for the royal court affair in Specialist contract and insurance department as manager of market and research till date.
- Lecturing since 2012- Personal & management development, corporate governance, Sustainable Business and ethics.
- 12 Years Royal hospital: Administrator/ Business Strategy/ Quality Assurance.
- Local authority representative governor in Galley wood school, Chelmsford, United Kingdom.
- Assistant manager at Zubair enterprises.
- Procurement and Market Research
- Strategic Thinking and leadership development.
- Regulation and compliance.
- Business ethics and corporate governance.
- Spritual intelligence in business.
- Cultural changes and values.